Become part of the Partnership for Diversity
Welcome! The Partnership for Diversity registry has been developed by the ASBMB Minority Affairs Committee (MAC)
to promote diversity within the society and the scientific community at large.
Partners will receive:
- Timely updates about diversity issues that pertain to the molecular life sciences
- Notifications regarding special funding and research programs aimed at underrepresented minority (URM) scientists and students
- Information about ASBMB sponsored professional development and networking opportunities for URM scientists and students
- Invitations to actively engage in various special projects that align with the ASBMB MAC mission
- Opportunities to increase the visibility of URM research scientists through the society’s Research Spotlight series
Help ASBMB promote diversity in the sciences. Sign up today!