Welcome to the 2014 ASBMB Award Submission Site
Before you submit your nomination make sure you have all the required files available in PDF format. The nomination must contain the minimum requirements. You will receive a confirmation email once you have marked your submission complete.
The files you submitted will be emailed to you for your review. This offers you the opportunity to revise or add to the packet before uploading the documents for your 2014 nomination.
The following 5 step instructions will guide you through the submission process:
- General Information & Log in (email address & ASBMB password)
- Nominator Contact Information
- Award Information and Award Selection
- Nominee Contact Information
- Submit the following required individual support documents (ONLY individual PDF format accepted )
- A Nomination Letter
- A Condensed Curriculum Vitae - Not to exceed 4 pages – no publications listed
- A list of the Nominee's most significant publications - no more than 10 listed
- A Nominee's Achievements - Not to exceed 2 pages
- Letters of Support - Maximum 10 letters
NOTE: Please refrain from using the 'Back' and 'Forward' buttons on your browser while completing the Nomination Form. Using these buttons to move between pages on the Nomination Form can hinder our ability to properly capture and process your submission.
Begin your nomination.